1. An Environmental Agency Authority rod licence
must be held.
2. The fisheries are private waters and are let
solely for day and season ticket fishing to
individual applicants. Match or club fishing shall
only be arranged with the fishing management.
3. Any person leaving vehicles or entering the
fishery do so at their own risk.
4. The Management or its employees cannot accept
responsibility for any fatality, accident or injury,
loss or damage whatsoever to persons or their
5. No fires, radios, dogs, swimming, camping, water
sports or model boats.
6. Persons making excessive noise or other action
likely to cause annoyance to others will be asked to
leave. Please avoid areas planted with young trees.
Damage to or pilfering from crops will lead to a ban
from the fishery. Take care to preserve wildlife,
leave no litter.
7. Fishing by artificial fly or lure only. No
spinning, or other bait or any other type. Lures may
not have more than two hooks.
Only one person at a time to stand on platforms.
8. Limit of catch. Two, three or four fish as per
the appropriate permit. After bag limit has been
caught and killed, a catch and release policy
employed using barb-less hooks only.
9. Please fill in a Returns and post in the box
provided. This will assist the Management to
re-stock promptly. Nil returns also to be made.
10. Fishermen must show their catch/tackle to any
appointed officer of the fishery if asked to do so.
This may include the checking of vehicles. Failure
to do so may render them liable to a ban from the
fishery. Any person found to have in excess of the
current catch limit/permit, may be liable to
prosecution under Section 1 of the 1968 Theft Act.
11. Sharing of rods or bag limit prohibited.
12. No live fish to leave the fishery.
Environment Agency: www.environment-agency.gov.uk
The British Trout Association:http://www.britishtrout.co.uk